- 135 Rear Wheel Horsepower
- Dry Weight 341 lbs.
- Factory built at the end of 1990 as a close copy of Raymond Roche’s World Superbike championship winning race bike
- Ridden to victory by Doug Polen in the 1991 and 1992 championships
- Produced in two batches of 25, 50 in total , all identical. offered to private race teams
- The front mudguard, fairing under the swing arm, and the upswept exhausts were the result of wind tunnel testing on Roche’s 1990 bike
- No ignition key, starter, kickstand, cooling fan, speedometer, or road of any kind.
Frame and swingarm are different than the SP road models. Weber Marelli ECU located in the nose cone, not under the seat, as the SP
Higher Compression ratio than on the SP
50mm Throttle bodies with two injectors per cylinder