- kawasaki built the ZX-7 to complete in the World Super bike Championship. Rider Doug Chandler rode a Rob Muzzy tunned H1 to the AMA super bike championship in 1990.
- This was a pivotal time for super bikes. Fully adjustable suspension, multi piston brake calipers, and radial tires were just coming on the scene.
- The ZX-7 was one of the first to use 17 inch wheels with modern, radial tires. 13 way adjustable 43mm front forks and a 4 way adjustable shock with Uni Trak suspension in the rear. 4 piston front brake calipers squeeze huge 275mm front discs.
- Gorgeous aluminum perimeter frame
- With 105hp on tap, it was one the most potent 750’s on the market. capable of an 11.4 second 1/4 second 1/4 miles at 121 mph, and a top speed of 155mph, it was about as fast as you could go on a 750 right up until the mid 1990’s.
- This particular bike is completely stock, with very low mileage.